Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Cosmos/Dollybye
Admin

PostSubject: Heroes   Wed Jan 16, 2008 12:35 am

tinyantboy wrote:
i knew that if i mentioned heroes at least one
person would know about it lol. dont know what character i like most.
its so hard to choose with how many there are i like hiro for the
comedy he brings to the show. i like matt parkman alot too dont really
know why i geuss i just kinda like his attitude. and then peter and
claire are really good too.

what did you think of sylars scene at the end of season 2 with him getting his powers back?

I thought it was fantastic!... it was getting kinda boring without him. I can't wait for season three to come out if they decide to continue because of the strike lol

If you are confused as to why I have 2 names IGM me and I will explain. And no, I do not own 2 accounts.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
tinyantboy

PostSubject: Re: Heroes   Wed Jan 16, 2008 12:55 am

ya i was mad about the whole writer strike. i was hoping that sylar would get his powers just to make the show more interesting. did you see any of the previews that they have on youtube? there are some really cool clips.

random heroes question: which power do you think is the coolest and if you had it how do you think you would use it the most? just thought this might add some fun to the thread lol.

my answer: i would want muscle mimic and i think i would use it most at dances lol. or for guitar.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Cosmos/Dollybye
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Heroes   Wed Jan 16, 2008 1:03 am

lol no I haven't seen the previews but to answer your question I would want Peters powers that way everyones power is mine as well. All have to do meeT the person lol! . I will use them for selfish gains depending on which power I can imitate. If it was mind reading I would use it to cheat in exam... just read the teachers mind to find the answers! Twisted Evil lol!

If you are confused as to why I have 2 names IGM me and I will explain. And no, I do not own 2 accounts.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
tinyantboy

PostSubject: Re: Heroes   Wed Jan 16, 2008 1:14 am

good point. i didnt choose peters power because i didnt know if that would really count with you probably being the only one with powers. although we could still have it where you can have a large variety of powers. i think if i had peters i would use it to go somewhere far off to be by myself for a while. i have six sisters so being homeschooled can be hard somtimes lol.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Cosmos/Dollybye
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Heroes   Wed Jan 16, 2008 1:59 am

lol! six sisters! how old are they? If they are teenagers I feels for you lol. I know what you mean about going somewhere far away and just be by yourself though. My life is full of drama I just want to run lmao . Also that is good point you made there about other people been around so that Peter can absorb their powers. I suppose if I was the only one that had powers I would want Matt's power so I can control all of your minds muahahaha Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil

Back to top Go down
View user profile
tinyantboy

PostSubject: Re: Heroes   Wed Jan 16, 2008 2:02 am

interesting i like the manipulative idea. i think i will still stick with monicas though. my sisters are 14, 12, 7, 5, 3, and 2. lol
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Cosmos/Dollybye
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Heroes   Wed Jan 16, 2008 2:16 am

omg! it must be a nightmare in your house! Monicas power is intresting... personaly i woudn't go for it though lol
ps i love you avatar lmao

Back to top Go down
View user profile
tinyantboy

PostSubject: Re: Heroes   Wed Jan 16, 2008 12:50 pm

ya it somtimes gets a little crazy but my room is on the top floor so i can usually get away. then i just plug my guitar into my amp and im good lol.

i am trying to get another pic for my avatar cuz i think one of me and my dad would be better than freaky hair man lol.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Cosmos/Dollybye
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Heroes   Wed Jan 16, 2008 3:12 pm

lol! don't change you avarter... its cool hehe. Must be hard in your house.

Anyways back to the topic... cast your mind back to the end of season 2. I found the way that Sylar was 'killed' really irritating. I mean the guy had done so much evil things and then Hiro goes and stabs him. I was thinking what the **** are you doing . Chop off his head! lol. What did you think of that scene?

Back to top Go down
View user profile
tinyantboy

PostSubject: Re: Heroes   Wed Jan 16, 2008 3:40 pm

i dont remember that scene... o are you talking about at the end of season one when hiro stabs sylar and then accidently goes back in time to visit takezo kensei?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Cosmos/Dollybye
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Heroes   Wed Jan 16, 2008 3:45 pm

Yes that is the scene, then Peter was about to explode and Jason flew him away.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
tinyantboy

PostSubject: Re: Heroes   Wed Jan 16, 2008 5:39 pm

i actually was thinking yay he got him, you know because that was his goal for like half of the season. although i didnt think that sylar was really dead. and it was kinda funny i watch heroes with my mom and one of my sisters and i was the only one that noticed that there was a trail of blood to the manhole. i do find sylars character very interesting... although the whole serial killer thing tends to make me dislike him some lol. it wasnt until like the third episode of the next season that my family believed that sylar was alive and that was only because they saw a clip with him in it.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Cosmos/Dollybye
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Heroes   Wed Jan 16, 2008 6:41 pm

hehe how can they not notice the trail of blood lol. anyways i thought Hiro should have chopped of his head because even before i saw the trail of blood i knew he was not dead. why did you think he was revived by the company... my guess is that because he is killing people with abilities it works perfectly for the company since they created that virus... we now know what he comapny is hiding and also Kensei's fate. do you think he will come back... i mean he is not dead since he can regenerate himself but it must be hell. he is almost immortal lol

Back to top Go down
View user profile
tinyantboy

PostSubject: Re: Heroes   Wed Jan 16, 2008 9:01 pm

well i believe the reason the company revived him was to test the virus so that they didnt have to kill people with dangerous abbilities. as for kensei i think he will come back otherwise they would have found a way to have someone cut off his head since that is the only way to kill him. and i completly agree that it must be a nightmare being trapped in that coffin forever ... or at least until someone finds him lol.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Cosmos/Dollybye
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Heroes   Wed Jan 16, 2008 10:26 pm

Well if that is the case then why bring back Sylar... he is a very dangerous man. Surley they know that and yet they revive him. I think there is more ot it than meets the eye. Also I dont think somome is going to find Kensei just simply because a villain character does not suit him lol

Back to top Go down
View user profile
lissafer
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Heroes   Thu Jan 17, 2008 8:07 am

when the show first came on me and my mom watched it all the time, then my work schedule changed and i wasnt home when it was on. i think im gonna buy the seasons on dvd, then i can watch them whenever. it is an awesome show
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Cosmos/Dollybye
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Heroes   Thu Jan 17, 2008 4:41 pm

agree you should get the dvd because its one of the best shows I have ever seen

Back to top Go down
View user profile
tinyantboy

PostSubject: Re: Heroes   Thu Jan 17, 2008 4:59 pm

ya and i heard the dvd had alot of really good features on it. like the full never aired first episode and stuff.

and do either of you ever listen to podcasts?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Cosmos/Dollybye
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Heroes   Thu Jan 17, 2008 6:54 pm

nope... should i begin to?

Back to top Go down
View user profile
tinyantboy

PostSubject: Re: Heroes   Thu Jan 17, 2008 8:48 pm

it depends on wether or not you want to lol. i was just wondering because i know of a few good ones. i like listening to podcasts about harry potter and heroes and things like that. oftentimes they will bring up stuff about the show that you wouldnt have noticed otherwise.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Cosmos/Dollybye
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Heroes   Fri Jan 18, 2008 1:32 am

aah lol i see... in that case why not.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
tinyantboy

PostSubject: Re: Heroes   Fri Jan 18, 2008 2:07 am

the best podcast i have found for heroes is called the tenth wonder podcast. they are really good at predicting what will happen and they have a good amount of experience podcasting so they arent boring (which is very rare lol). also i dont know if you like harry potter but if you do a good podcast for them is mugglecast.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Cosmos/Dollybye
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Heroes   Fri Jan 18, 2008 3:55 am

lol ok i will check them bott out. im not a major fun of harry potter but i watch the movies when they come out lol... does that count as a fan hehe

Back to top Go down
View user profile
lissafer
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Heroes   Fri Jan 18, 2008 4:46 am

i have to admit i am a new harry potter fan... when the 7th book came out i asked a lady i work with to tell me what happens, cause she would tell it like a story, well she wouldnt, instead she told me to go buy it and read it and it just dont work like that lol... i cant just read the last book! so she borrowed me the first and i went and bought the others right away. i skipped the 4th one so when i finally got it i read it and im half way thru the 5th one for the 2nd time lol cant wait to get to read the last to.. there is soooooo much different stuff than in the movies.

i might have to check out this podcast
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Cosmos/Dollybye
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Heroes   Fri Jan 18, 2008 12:02 pm

lol!

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Heroes   

Back to top Go down

Heroes
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next