HomePortalFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog inArcade

Share | 

200th post!!!

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Cosmos/Dollybye
Admin

PostSubject: 200th post!!!   Sat Jan 26, 2008 9:28 pm

Yaaay!!! This is my 200th post... congratulations to me for having the most post lmao aaah aaah aaah clap clap clap clap beerchug beerchug Thought I will share that with everyone. This could be you one of these days. Be active guys/girls!!!!
Before you mention it, the majority of my post are actually not spam!! lmao lmao

If you are confused as to why I have 2 names IGM me and I will explain. And no, I do not own 2 accounts.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
lissafer
Admin

PostSubject: Re: 200th post!!!   Sat Jan 26, 2008 11:41 pm

lol congrats

Cosmos/Dollybye
Admin

PostSubject: Re: 200th post!!!   Sun Jan 27, 2008 6:17 am

Thank you lol!

If you are confused as to why I have 2 names IGM me and I will explain. And no, I do not own 2 accounts.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
flareblade58

PostSubject: Re: 200th post!!!   Thu Feb 07, 2008 4:17 am

A) on my clan forum from tacticsarena i have made 258 posts until the account got deleted now there is a bunch made by guest b/c kaaa also ditched. me and him made up 20% of all the posts at one point in time. i had more at the end though. this was in 4 days. and most of it wasnt spam if any. P.S. if u ever go on tactics and read our clan forum try to find kaaa's longest post. its his first and it have pre-planning and a rough draft. its on Battle Reports(written out) whats your stategdy. he wrote where every piece WAS and WHY it is there. lol. it is about 6 times longer than this post.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.myspace.com/flareblade58
Cosmos/Dollybye
Admin

PostSubject: Re: 200th post!!!   Thu Feb 07, 2008 7:32 pm

flareblade58 wrote:
A) on my clan forum from tacticsarena i have made 258 posts until the account got deleted now there is a bunch made by guest b/c kaaa also ditched. me and him made up 20% of all the posts at one point in time. i had more at the end though. this was in 4 days. and most of it wasnt spam if any. P.S. if u ever go on tactics and read our clan forum try to find kaaa's longest post. its his first and it have pre-planning and a rough draft. its on Battle Reports(written out) whats your stategdy. he wrote where every piece WAS and WHY it is there. lol. it is about 6 times longer than this post.
give me the site and i will check it out lol

Back to top Go down
View user profile
flareblade58

PostSubject: Re: 200th post!!!   Fri Feb 08, 2008 9:25 pm

ok but mine and kaaa's all say guest but heres the site if u dont believe me ask the person named #1 Seeker or kaaa21. Webeathulky! may also know. As for kaaa's longest post srry its under "My average battle" under "Battle reports(written out)". and its at the bottomish trust me ull know wut i mean when u c it.

www.clan-tao.7forum.net/
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.myspace.com/flareblade58
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: 200th post!!!   Tue Feb 26, 2008 11:35 pm

thank you flareblade58 for notifying all of SOAP of our nice long envious message posted by kaaa21 aka guest...lol...my first and most favorite post...I also include why they are there...lol...
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://s-o-a-p.niceboard.net
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: 200th post!!!   

Back to top Go down

200th post!!!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
S.O.A.P. :: The Front :: The Shop :: Can of spam-
Jump to: